Wednesday, December 09, 2009


Hey,

I really gotta quit getting my feelings hurt. I guess I just miss the kind, complimentary, interested Chad that I fell in love with that I long for him when I meet the apathetic, disinterested Chad of today. I hugged you and asked what you thought about some time alone and you shrugged an answer that felt like you really were not interested in time with me. I get my feelings hurt and you don't seem to want to reach out to let me know you are interested, you do care, we matter to you. It is just flat. Is it me or the depression or do you really not want this relationship anymore? All questions to roll up and place in a bottle to throw out to sea cause I won't get an answer. I have asked before and gotten no real answer or you don't know what you want. I won't ask anymore. Well, not directly to you, just here. I can't get my feelings hurt from the answer since you won't read it to answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home