Monday, February 01, 2010


I think I sunk to a new low today. I sent you a text message about begging you to please respond and let us know you were still out there. A yes or no would be fine. And then I asked if you still loved me and the girls. Like a modern day passing of the note "Do yo like me check yes or no" in the age of technology. You text it and wait for an answer. But an answer did not come.
Most of the time I am fine. I am working out, eating better, losing weight. Working, the house is cleaner and I am getting stuff done. I even went through all the mail and made phone calls to various companies checking on my bill status etc trying to get a better handle on finances. But then I think of you and my heart breaks. You won't answer the phone, or return a phone call. You won't return a text message. Is it the depression or am I just so dense that I do not see that you have broken up with me, not in words but in action. You tell your mom everything is fine and you are calling me on your way to school. Is it fine? What are you doing? What do you want? You said you would not disappear. You said no matter what you would be my friend. I am at a loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home