Sunday, February 26, 2006


Written 3/18/05

OK tell me if I am over analyzing. I was reading this morning from my "Letting Go" book. It talks about boundaries etc...Anyway, I was reading about letting go in love and a passage said that:"When people going through strife do whatever it is they feel they are compelled to do, they are not saying they do not love you - they are saying they do not love themselves. Gentle people, gentle souls walk a path in love.... There are times we must be firm and assertive or angry to set boundaries for ourselves but this is not permanent, the boundary is but not the negative feeling.... People can not afford emotionally to stay resentful. It is difficult to have compassion for someone we perceive is victimizing us."I was thinking this pertains a lot to Aaron. He is being very forceful in negative emotions - cold, uncaring, selfish -to set the boundaries he needs - being on his own to fix himself.I also wonder if this is why there is no compassion for me at this time. Aaron has told me he felt like I got pregnant and trapped him in this marriage, that I am the reason for all the strife he has gone through with losing jobs, bankruptcy etc. I suppose he feels victimize by the loss of jobs, income, bankruptcy and Sue and transfers that to me. Hence the lack of compassion.OK am I off my rocker or grasping at straws. I am not trying to make excuses or false hope but trying to understand and not blame me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home